Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rain On My Footsteps - Rattlin Bone

Part of the underground zombie burlesque and voodoo circus scene with a hellishly good brass section, smooth and seductive backing vocals and a lead voice that reeks of bourbon and candlelight, Rattlin Bone is an incredibly tight 14 piece band out of London, England. And I do have to say, their leader - Mr. Wily Bo Walker - is one of my favorite people. He is not only an amazing talent, but damned nice guy, too. (And yes, you can tell him I said so.)

Rain On My Footsteps by Rattlin Bone from the 2011 album "The Life and Death of Rattlin Bone"




Rattlin Bone on MySpace

Rattlin Bone on Facebook

Rattlin Bone on ReverbNation

Rattlin Bone on Twitter

No comments: