Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Monday, January 12, 2009

Wuthering Heights - Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain

What began as bit a fun in 1985 intended to be a one-time only event has evolved into somewhat of cult phenomenon. The more I listen, the more I love these guys. I mean, really. How can you not love a ukulele? I have to admit I had a really hard time deciding which song to post. They all make me giggle so much and smile so big it makes my face hurt. In the end, this one won out. I'll warn ya - it gets stuck in your head bigtime. "Heathcliff!"

Wuthering Heights by The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain from the 2006 album "Top Notch"



Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain website

Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain MySpace page

No comments: