Music Quote of the Day


"If you really think about it, everything in this world tries to be music." -- Eugene Hutz

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can She Excuse My Wrongs - Sting and Edin Karamazov

If there is such a thing as former lives, one of mine was undoubtedly in the late Rennaisance. Written by John Dowland and first published in 1597 (yes, that's right - 1597) in the "First Booke of Songs or Ayres", this version of Can She Excuse My Wrongs performed by Sting and Edin Karamazov on the 2006 album "Songs from the Labyrinth" gives me goose bumps.

Can She Excuse My Wrongs by Sting and Edin Karamazov


This is one of my most favorite CDs ever! (And, really, the only thing by Sting that I like enough to own.)

Click here, here and here to learn more about life and compositions of John Dowland. It's really quite interesting.

No comments: